Our air conditioner repair experts work hard to keep our clients in Sherman Oaks, CA feel comfortable and cool in summer by keeping their air conditioners in great working order.
So when you need air conditioning repair, air conditioning installations, or air conditioning maintenance in Sherman Oaks, CA you can trust the experienced NATE certified Technicians at NRG Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. to get you cooled off! Our testimonials and reviews say it all NRG has the right air conditioning technicians, with the best customer service. It’s our goal to provide you with the best workmanship, at the fairest prices in the air conditioning HVAC industry. NRG will make sure your air conditioner units run cool and constant in your Sherman Oaks home.
Contact NRG Heating & Air Conditioning INC. when you need a NATE certified, reliable, honest, licensed air conditioner repair contractor in Sherman Oaks, CA 91423.
We will save you money, help you conserve energy, and keep you cool and comfortable. Our services include;
- Air Conditioning repair
- AC Service
- HVAC Repair & Service
- Central Air Conditioning Repair
- All types of AC Installations
- Forced Air System Repair
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Conditioning Installations
- Air Filters
- AC Maintenance
- Furnace Repair & Installation
- Insulation Repairs & Installations
- Solar Panels
- Indoor Air Quality
Air Conditioning Repair Sherman Oaks, CA 91342
At NRG Heating & Air Conditioning INC. we can diagnose and troubleshoot your AC problems and provide the air conditioning repair services you need to get your broken AC unit working again. We are also a Premier Lennox dealer that can offer new ac units at the best prices!If you live in Sherman Oaks or in the surrounding San Fernando Valley you expect record-high temperatures in the summer. What you don’t expect is your air conditioner to break down leaving you with no air conditioning when you need it the most. One of the ways to prevent this from occurring is to get your air conditioning unit serviced on a yearly basis.
Get the air conditioner repairs you need at a price that is right for you! Call the air conditioner repair NATE Certified experts at NRG Heating & Air Conditioning INC. today at 800-223-3663.
The Top 5 Air Conditioning or A/C Questions.
Why is my AC is not Turning on?
Why does my thermostat say 75 but it’s 90 in the house? It’s blowing hot air.
Why is there water leaking from my AC unit?
Why is my Air conditioner making a noise?
How can I make my A/C or air conditioner automated with my Smart phone?
If you have a wifi thermostat in your home, you can control your air conditioner right from your smartphone. Call NRG at 800-223-3663 today for more information on these and other important A/C questions.
NRG Heating & Air Conditrioning Inc. offers AC repair in Sherman Oaks, Ca. We have the NATE experts you can trust when choosing an AC Contractor in Sherman Oaks, CA. Our Customers in Sherman Oaks, CA have been trusting NRG Heating & Air Conditioning Inc for over 20 years for fast reliable AC service and AC repair. If your looking for AC Repair, AC Service, or AC Installations in Sherman Oaks Ca, Call NRG Heating and Air Conditioninng Inc at 1-800-223-3663 and let our experience and knowledge of HVAC repairs, ac service, & air conditioning installations benefit you and your family.
Air Conditioning Installations Sherman Oaks, CA
NRG Heating & Air Conditioning Inc is a premier Lennox dealer in Sherman Oaks, CA. That is one of the reasons our customers the assurance that they can trust the experts at NRG Heating & Air Conditioning Inc to help them choose the right AC unit for their home. NRG has the experience, training, and knowledge your looking for when choosing an HVAC contractor in Sherman Oaks, CA. Our technicians are NATE certified and given some of the best training in the HVAC industry. If you’re looking for a new air conditioner in Sherman Oaks, CA call NRG today at 800-223-3663!
In a world where smog, haze and ozone alerts are as common as gridlock, it’s nice to know you can always come inside to catch a breath of fresh air.
Or can you? Did you know that most people spend more than 90% of their time indoors, and that 50% of all illnesses are either caused by, or aggravated by poor indoor air quality (IAQ). Worse yet studies conducted by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency have shown that your exposure to air pollutants can be more than 100 times higher indoors than outdoors.
That’s why if your looking to improve your indoor air quality you should give NRG Heating & Air Condition ing Inc a call today at 1-800-223-3663. We have the right products, trained staff, & knowledge your looking for when choosing an HVAC Contractor to install, repair or service your indoor air quality products in Sherman Oaks, CA.
NRG Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. offers AC repair Sherman Oaks, CA, HVAC Contractor Westlake Village, CA, AC service Sherman Oaks, CA, Heating repair Sherman Oaks, CA, Furnace Repair Sherman Oaks Ca, Air Conditioning Installations Sherman Oaks, CA, Air Conditioning repair Sherman Oaks, Ca, Air Conditioning service Sherman Oaks, Ca, Indoor Air Quality Sherman Oaks, CA, Air Duct Cleaning Sherman Oaks, CA, Solar Panel Installations Sherman Oaks, CA, Condenser Repairs Sherman Oaks, Ca, Central Air Conditioning Repair Sherman Oaks, CA & New Heater Installations in Sherman Oaks, CA 91342, 91403.
Types Of Air Conditioning Units
HVAC is an acronym for Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning. Basic residential HVAC systems consist of 3 varying types:
- The first kind, which is also the most common, is called the Split System:
- -This HVAC system consists of an Air Conditioning Condenser (the unit sits outside, usually on the side or back of the home or on the roof), the Evaporator Coil, the Furnace, and the Air Duct System.
- -The condenser compresses the refrigerant, transforming from a gas to a liquid state, and is then transferred to the Evaporator Coil.
- -The air then passes over the Evaporator Coil, where it is cooled. The Furnace uses natural gas via burners located in the furnace to heat the home
- -The Evaporator Coil is always situated with the Furnace, whether horizontally in the attic or installed as an upflow/downflow, which would be situated in a closet or the garage.
- -As the air is sucked in by the Furnace through a return air grill, it then blows over the Evaporator Coil, which cools it, and then into the ducts, which blows the air into the home.
- -The air travels throughout the home via a flexible polyurethane Air Duct System.
- Another type of HVAC system is the Packaged Unit:
- -This HVAC system is usually situated on top of the roof and contains both the heating and cooling components in one piece of equipment (hence the “packaged” name).
- -it uses both natural gas and electricity
- -The air is brought in the system, heated or cooled depending upon the desired setting, and pushed down into the air duct system.
- The 3rd type of HVAC system is called the Heat Pump System
- -This HVAC system runs solely on electricity and heat and cools via the refrigerant in the system.
- -The system consists of a Heat Pump Condenser (which usually sits on the side or back of the home or on the roof) and an Air Handler.
- -The Heat Pump Condenser uses refrigerant to heat and cool the air (through reversing valves), which is then sent into the Air Handler.
- -The Air Handler pushes the air into the Air Duct System with blower motor.
other cities we serve
Agoura Hills, Alhambra, Arcadia, Artesia, Azusa, Baldwin Park, Bell, Bell Gardens, Bellflower, Beverly Hills, Burbank, Calabasas, Carson, Cerritos, Claremont, City Of Industry, Compton, Covina, Culver City, Diamond Bar, Downey, Duarte, El Monte, El Segundo, Gardena, Glendale, Glendora, Hawaiian Gardens, Hawthorne, Hermosa Beach, Hidden Hills, Huntington Park, Inglewood, Irwindale, La Canada Flintridge, La Habra Heights, La Mirada, La Puente, La Verne, Lakewood, Lancaster, Lawndale, Lomita, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Lynwood, Malibu, Manhattan Beach, Maywood, Monrovia, Montebello, Monterey Park, Norwalk, Palmdale, Palos Verdes Estates, Paramount, Pasadena, Pico Rivera, Pomona, Rancho Palos Verdes, Redondo Beach, Rolling Hills, Rolling Hills Estates, Rosemead, San Dimas, San Fernando, San Gabriel, San Marino, Santa Clarita, Santa Fe Springs, Santa Monica, Sierra Madre, Signal Hill, South El Monte, South Gate, South Pasadena, Temple City, Torrance, Vernon, Walnut, West Covina, West Hollywood, Westlake Village, Whittier