At NRG Heating & Air Conditioning Inc, we offer insulation replacement, insulation repairs, and insulation installations. If your insulation has been damaged by a water leak or contaminated by critters you can trust the experts at NRG Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. to repair, replace or install new insulation in your home.
- Save money on your utility bill.
- With proper attic insulation YOU WILL SAVE UP TO 40% ANNUALLY on your energy costs.
- Stay comfortable: Are you tired of being cold in the winter and hot in the summer? 30-40% of heat loss and gain is through your attic.
- Improve the value of your home.
- Attic insulation is the #1 return on investment home improvement according to the National Association of Home Remodelers.
- Insulation works 24/7.
- Your HVAC will cycle less and last longer.
When you are experiencing higher than normal energy bills one solution can be to inspect and possibly repair or install new insulation. Much of the heat and cooling of you’re home relies on the efficiency of your homes insulation. One of the main culprits in insulation damage are mice and rats. They can do major damage to your insulation and they can leave behind health hazards for you and your family. Customers know they can trust the experts at NRG Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. to disinfect, repair and or replace residential insulation.
What to look for?
- Was the home built before 2006?
- Does the customer complain of being cold or hot?
- Has the roof been damaged enough that water may have leaked into the attic?
- How much insulation do they have?
NRG Heating & Air Conditioning offers:
- Installation of Cellulous Attic Insulation
- Installation of Spray Foam Insulation open and closed cell
- R-30 & R19 Insulation
- We Service Residential, Commercial, & Light Industrial
- We Garantee all work for one year
- We serve a 150 mile radius, further away on a case by case basis
- We Offer the best brands including Owens Comings & Green Fiber
The Insulation Services We Offer Include:
R30 Insulation, Blow Insulation, Insulation Repair, Cellulose Insulation, Blown-in Insulation, Rolled-in Insulation, Insulation Removal, Insulation Installation, Popcorn Ceiling Asbestos Removal, Popcorn Ceiling Repair, Asbestos Testing for Popcorn Ceilings.
Insulation and Sealing Benefits:
- Peace of mind. Once you’ve insulated properly you will not have to worry about severe weather driving up your utility costs again.
- Our products carry a 10 year warranty.
- Air Sealing is one of the most inexpensive strategies you can employ to help you save money on your utilities and feel more comfortable as soon as it is completed.
- Not only does air sealing help lower your utilities and make you more comfortable, it can help improve the air quality inside the home, help prevent moisture problems, and prolong your HVAC system.